Gbenguzeze adverts

Wednesday 27 August 2014

Chance or Destiny...Part 3 continues......



I had no plans to raise my head ,so i just grunted and nodded vigourously.

'dem don collect you'..the voice asked me
i nodded again.....

I did not trust myself to speak ,i could hardly swallow my spit,my mouth was very dry.

'as dem don collect u,i no fit help you again o,Engineer remember to thank them ........the voice said again

'no whala bros,i go thank them well well' .........i managed to answer.....

The whole show lasted for another 10 mins and it seemed like eternity as we laid on the concrete ground,the guys let out some rounds of gun shots and shouted some codes to each other.I raised my head a bit and saw them all get into their SUV's ,then all of sudden i saw a Hiace bus......i did not notice that before.From my mental calculation they were too many to fit into 2 SUV''s so it was logical that they also brought a bus.

They got into their vehicles and zoomed off........

For the next 10 mins we were still lying there,nobody dared to move.

'Dem don go?''..........everybody was asking everybody....nobody had a definite answer.

One by one everyone started getting up...

'Ha ,won ti pa oooooooooo'....someone shouted that they have killed the young man..

Everybody started running helter skelter and some people gathered round to carry the boy into a car and proceeded to drive out of the station.

From what i saw the boy was as dead as a door knob,it will only take a miracle,only a miracle......
'Omo,Jojo make we vamoose before police come o'....Wale Dog broke in..

My adrenaline kick started,Wale Dog was absolutely right,the police would come and start arresting every dick and harry.
'Omo,na true o,make we kawai o'.......i replied

I got into Dexter and signaled to Wale Dog,i turned quickly and moved out of the station ,got to the nearest bank used my ATM and proceeded to the same station that Mummy Nurse i had initially directed me to.
i got back on the queue and then i started ruminating about all that happened.

Wait a minute..........that voice.....why did i not piece it together....
'haaaaa....Omo ale ni Wahedi sha'.......that voice was Wahedi's...............that bastard!!!!!!!

1 comment: