Gbenguzeze adverts

Monday 25 August 2014

Chance or Destiny ...Part 3 continues.....

I did not have to be told...

'Kilosele,Jojo?...se boy yen lo shoot?' ....Wale dog rebooted my brain with his question...asking if it was the boy that was shot.

'O da be e o'..i replied that it seems so

'Ha....ori iya mi o'....Wale dog exclaimed.

Expect if the boy was wearing a bullet proof vest which i strongly doubt,and of course if i was wrong with the type of gun used ,there was only one out come.

I crawled quickly deeper under a 504 Peugeot car,did not want to hear any story of stray bullets.Wale dog was already laid flat under his own car,no more conversation from him i bet.

'if una no value una life make i see una head up' ...one of the robbers shouted in thick ibo accent....

Well at this moment,nobody wanted to find out ,everywhere was dead silent,we could only hear the movements of the guys as they continued their operation.

Am sure Wale dog would be thinking of how very lucky he was ,it is  always a thin line between sanity and Aro,also sure that if his bladder was full that day he would have peed on himself.

Again,i heard foot steps coming my way,i hugged the ground as if i wanted to enter it,large droplets of sweat was dripping down my forehead,i started to pray.

'Lord ,pls not this way,you promised me that even though i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,you shall be with me,Lord this is a station of death,baba be with me o in Jesus name....Amen'

I heard one of the robbers asking his partner.

'Ta lo ni moto yi'.....he was asking for the owner of a particular car.
'O wu lo lie down si abe moto yen'...the second guy answered that the owner is under the a car.

For a minute,i did not know that he was refering to me but when the footsteps started coming nearer,my heart pumping increased by 100,i hugged the floor more.The guy tapped my legs like a signal for me to crawl out,i slowly turned with my head still facing the ground and crawled out.


'Engineer omo aye.....ma wo oke o'.........dont look up

No comments:

Post a Comment