Gbenguzeze adverts

Monday 25 August 2014

Chance or Destiny...Part 3 continues...




The man that said 'na overskill kill Monkey' he know wetin him dey talk o because till today i still find it hard to put a finger on what would have been going on in the young man's head.

First i thought probably his adrenaline kicked in late and he chose to ignore logic,then again he must one of those kind of people that watch movies a lot and ultimately disconnect with reality,thirdly he made me believe that really ,witches and wizards can follow someone all the way from the village.
We were all laid down flat while the armed robbers were carrying out their operation,the young convoy driver was lying close to me,at least i could hear him breathing hard,some nights when i lay on my bed i blame myself that i should have noticed his arms twitching and probably deduce he would do something that stupid.
Its either he was born stupid or he had stupidness thrusted on him....

I was still thinking how lucky Wale dog was,all of a sudden this young guy got up and started running ,trying to cross the express and make his way into Magodo phase one.Initially i was frozen,i could not comprehend what was happening and i had to force my brain to process the event.Before i could react ,he was off like Usain Bolt.

'Stoppppppppppp!'..one of the robbers yelled

i raised up my head a bit and saw him run out of my view

'kilon wrong pelu boy yi'...Wale dog...whispered nervously  to me.....meaning what is wrong with this boy.

'haa, o su mi o'.....i replied that i had no clue....

I trembled to think what would happen to him if he got caught,these guys were armed to the teeth ,what was the use of running ,it was not as if you had billions of naira in your car or that you were being targeted,it was obvious that the robbers came to rob the filling station ,we were just unlucky to get caught in between,i mean............

I heard 2 loud gunshots and from my little expreince with guns,the sound was not an Ak-47 and instantly i knew it was a double barrel shotgun ,no doubt.

I heard a loud yell......

and i went blank...............

2 comments:

  1. Good story line... I hail the retention potential of your memory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little experience with guns..you will tell me whether you are a military or paramilitary personnel. But me and my household know say you be bloody civilian lolz

    ReplyDelete