Gbenguzeze adverts

Friday 15 August 2014

Chance or Destiny...Part 2 continued.....


well ,some bowls of garri and Sister Tope the nurse were able to calm me that day,my journey with cannabis shall be discussed in another symposium...lol
Wahedi was so high that he attacked me immediately,u know how police people grab your trousers when you are a suspect?Wahedi grabbed my trousers,pushed me against Dexter (my car) and attemped to clear my legs from under (ifase or kafa).
Unfortunately for Wahedi,Olongbo and the rest of his boys were also exiting the site at the same time.
'wahediiiii,o ya weere ni' ....Pako shouted from afar ,drawing the attention of the rest of the crew towards where i was struggling with Wahedi
Olongbo must have processed it in his mind that Wahedi is about to spoil a good
deal for him so naturally his instinct would be to protect his investment.
'eyin eru iku,Wahedi ti ya weere o,e bo ooo'..olongbo instructed his boys to lynch Wahedi.
All this while Wahedi was not even aware people were running towards him,all he wanted to do was hurt me and because he was very high,i was able to grab his hands while we were struggling.
By the time Wahedi realised he was in deep shit and the igbo clear small for him eye ,it was too late.
Gbossaaaaaaa!
Picture when u have a lot of ants on a cube of sugar,that was exactly what happened to Wahedi.it was only Wahedi's shout of help i was hearing.
'Engineer,e ma worry,igbo yen ma da loju e ni sin' Olongbo was assuring me that Wahedi will soon become sober.
The way they were beating Wahedi,i had a serious fear they might wound him or even kill him,so i started pleading with Olongbo to forgive him.
'haaaaaa Engineer ,e ti ni oju anu ju jor' ...Olngbo was upset with me that i was always too quick to beg on someone's behalf.
I was actaully calculating on how not to have crisis on my site so Olongbo wouldnt understand my sentiments.
Anyways ,i was able to persuade them to leave Wahedi alone,he was already bleeding,his lips was cut into pieces and he could hardly walk.
I pulled Pako aside and asked him where the nearest clinic was,he was reluctant to tell me but after giving him 'cola',he gave me directions.
I bundled Wahedi into Dexter and drove him there..................

No comments:

Post a Comment