Gbenguzeze adverts

Friday 15 August 2014

Chance or Destiny..Part 2 continued.....


i turned around
'Engineer omo aye ,mi like owo ti e gbe yen o' saying he did not like my actions
'ahn ahn wahedi,kilo gbe yen wa?' ..i asked him what the issue was?
'elle mi ni omo Salewa yen o' wahedi replied...meaning salewa is his girl
'Bawo ni yen wa se kan mi?'..i harassed him telling him that it was none of business
ok.... i should n't have said that...why? the guy was high on paraga and igbo
I remembered the first time i tasted igbo,i was sitting under a shed with 3 of my boys back then in school,and one of them gave me a joint to light up for them (set up).I took the joint and lit it up,i quickly dragged like a toke(for my mind,se na the igbo be dis,,mshewwwww),i took another drag and another drag.
'ehn ,give me my smoke jor' my friend collected it from me
5 mins after,i felt a tingling feeling from my head to my toes and i noticed that any time they say a joke, i laugh loudest and hardest.
Apparently ,they noticed this and kept on whining me.
Then two voices started speaking to me,one was saying i can run very well,the second was saying i should not run that people will think it is the igbo that is working
All of a sudden i jumped down from where i sat, and challenged all the guys that i could run faster than them,they looked at each other and of course they all understood what was happening.
one of them said 'its a lie jor,oya on ur marks'
in my igbo infested brain i did not notice that i was the only one doing on your marks.
'get ready!' he shouted
i got ready.
'Go!!!'.......................................

No comments:

Post a Comment