Gbenguzeze adverts

Friday 15 August 2014

Chance or Destiny..Part 2 Concluding.....


I was able to get treatment for Wahedi at the clinic where the nurses asked me if he was a thief or how come he was beaten like this....
If i could see the future i would have answered in the affirmative but i could nt so i just told the nurses that he was involved in a street fight and he was my brother.
I stayed there for a while till Wahedi opened his eyes.
'Ha Engineer omo aye,mi ti fuck up,Olongbo ma kpa mi' ...Wahedi started crying....saying he knows he is a dead man walking.
'Ma worry mi ti ba Olongbo soro,wo ni fi owo kan mo'..i assured him that i have pleaded with Olongbo and i was sure they wont touch him again.
'haaaa,ese Engineer omo aye,e ma binu si mi o,mi like Salewa gan ni'...asking me for forgiveness.
'Ma worry Wahedi,o ma discharge ni sin'...told him to forget about it and he will soon be discharged.
Couple of hours later ,i gave Wahedi some money and entered Dexter, i was so tired from the activities of the day and all i wanted to do was smoke some B& H,take some bottles of stout with a bowl of Nkwobi and go straight to bed.I have had enough igbo smoke for the whole year.Salewa vanished from my mind straight,i dont want no trouble with any area boy o.
Little did i know that the kind gesture i extended to Wahedi would save my life in the future.........

No comments:

Post a Comment