Gbenguzeze adverts

Monday 18 August 2014

Chance or Destiny......Part 3..starting

Throughout the duration of the site build,i had a good relationship with Olongbo and i made sure i was far off from Salewa beacause i was still shaken by what Wahedi did the other day and how they nearly killed the boy because of me.Few days later i was on site, Olongbo knew i was around and he came with his 'entourage' after gisting for a while  he asked me  if i  was taking good care of Salewa

'Engineer omo aye,mi  expect ki Sade complain o,so that kile gun yin bi mi ti promise.jor o!....Olongbo said....meanig he was expecting Salewa to complain about me so he can carry out his threat of stabbing me.

'Salewa,wa ok,baba'..i lied..telling him that Salewa was ok..i did not have the courage to tell him that i was not dating Salewa

I quickly changed the subject to avoid suspicion from him.

'Baba,ibo no Wahedi wa,mi kin ri mo'...i asked him about Wahedi's whereabout because i dont see him any longer with the gang since he was discharged
Olongbo answered ......'Ha omo ale yen?mi ti disband e'..meaning he has been disbanded and no longer part of the gang.

'kilo tun se?....i asked him what offence did he commit again.

'gbewiri lo mo yen sha,emi o de fe ole ni around me'.....meaning Wahedi have started stealing and he does not want  him around him
'ehn ehn,o ga o'...i answered in a surprising way.

'Engineer omo aye,e fin yen le,ebami ran Ahmed ni i gbo'....olongbo wanted me to send Ahmed to buy more igbo for him

Fast forward to some months after ,there was sacrcity of petrol and i was at home contemplating on where and how to get fuel on a Sunday morning when my neighbour knocked on my door.

'Mummy Nurse,good morning ma,how was church?...i asked her respectfully.
'Fine jare ,just to inform you that i got fuel to buy at Oando,opposite Solid Rock church,just in case you need to get fuel ,the queue is a bit long but its moving'
I thanked her profusely  and got into Dexter on my way to another experience...............

No comments:

Post a Comment