Gbenguzeze adverts

Tuesday 11 November 2014

SERVANTS OF THE BOOKS......Chapter one


I had the book as her soul was leaving her body ,It was time!! the books were ready,it has happened countless number of times.
Death was also with his book and ready for her soul,her soul lifted lightly then floated for a while,
As her name was melting from my book,it was getting very legible in the book of death.Well, my duty is done here! i was about to close the book of life when suddenly the book started shaking,i quickly opened it wider because i knew what it meant.Her name started slowly began to appear in my book and at the same time disappearing from the book of death.Her soul descended gently back into her.
I was used to this occurrence it shows how merciful the creator can be,am guessing he has special plans for this soul.'I AM THAT I AM' have spoken.
Most ideologies fail to realise that there are actually two books,one for death and one for the living.I saw death leaving,he did not have to stay he knew that the higher authority had spoken and for the nature of his job,he was an ever busy entity and besides she was still going to die eventually,she is only living on borrowed time,everybody dies!.Death knew this and a chance to take a soul only meant more jobs for him with all the wars,terrorism,suicide,earthquakes e.t.c going on,he probably had his hands full already.
Son of man subconsciously think of Death as an ugly ,dark ,looking monster who appears with a trident to take one's soul,i amuse myself with the fact that he is actually the opposite,he had the gentlest spirit in our realm and only had to do what he does because it has been written.

I did not have to stay but something compelled me to s,i felt her eyes boring through  yet i knew she couldn't see me,apart from the fact that am a spirit,she was blind from birth.

Death and i are called the servants of the books.

No comments:

Post a Comment