Gbenguzeze adverts

Thursday 25 September 2014

Chance or Destiny......Part 4 Continues........

....Time stood still.................

It was as if i was out of my body and viewing all these as a spectator...

Makanaky raised up his hand to cover his face as if the hand would deflect the shots,he opened his mouth but no sound came out of it,he was too 'scared to be afraid'.

The attacker's face was somehow virtually connected to the gun because he squeezed his face the same time he was squeezing the trigger.

I thought to myself, is this how its gonna end,just a blast from a gun and a life is snuffed out......i remembered a saying that  ''guns don't kill people,people kill people'' which literally means if a trigger is not pulled people won't die.

'you must be very dumb'...a voice spoke in my head
'so you think if he finishes off Makanaky ,he won't turn the gun towards you?.....asked the voice

I thought it was a voice but  rather it was i ,soliloquizing ,trying to rationalize what could be the chain reaction of what i was about to witness.The murder of a full human being and me standing there as a witness.
These american movies dey make person sharp sometimes o.....my mind don analyze and pieces the whole scenario in micro seconds.

I closed my eyes shut,waiting to hear the squeal of Makanaky as the bullet would hit him point blank.I could not bear to watch.....

'oh fuck shit'.....the attacker swore loudly.

I heard a dull click, i opened my eyes quickly, the attacker was battling to recock the gun........

THE PISTOL HAD JAMMED!!!!!!!!

'mooooooooveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!........i shouted at Makanaky .

I spun around and took off with Makanaky close on my heels with a refreshed vigour...i knew the main gate would be under surveillance ,i decided to risk taking the back of  the school where there was a footpath that led to town

As we ran through the hostels,through the sports field ,through the motion ground towards the fence.....

in my mind i was like....what just happened?

'haaaaaa Makanaky oogun!!! ,oogunnnnnnnn!!'...................(juju)...

3 comments:

  1. lol... nice! sort of tot i was watchin a nja movie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a naija story that will sell anywhere, please copyright dis before u see "Makanaky" the movie starring Ini Edo ,tiwa savage and dbanj. Pls.

    ReplyDelete