Gbenguzeze adverts

Friday 15 August 2014

Chance or Destiny-Part 2...Starting


'Talawon?' i replied ,meaning who are you
'haaaaaaaa,gbogbo eyan lomo odo,enimelo lodo mo' he shouted meaning 'everyone visits the river but the river do not know everyone that visits.
'ehn salaye'i sounded off tough,telling him to explain.
'haaaa u no remember me,me Abbas Pako the only Chief commander to olongbo(cat) for Ketu tipper garage for ile epo' all the while he was saying this he was punching me playfully.
as soon as he mentioned olongbo,i immediately recognised him.


'Awon omo aiye! olongbo nko? i asked him about olongbo.
'haa baba eyin ologbo ti kan ile o' meaning the cat's back has finally touched the ground
'kilosele?hw e take happun? i asked
''awon eru iku lo da si laya o baba' saying he was shot in the chest by some miscreants.
'haaa,into my heart niyen o,how eru iku come kill Oga OPC now' i asked.
'baba ko ye wa o!' meaning we don't understand.
Flash back some couples of years ago MTN wanted to build a communication mast at Ketu tipper garage,just very close to sweet sensation and MTN had some serious doubt about completing the project because of the volatility of the area.I was asked by my Oyibo MD if i could deliver the project,i told him it will be difficult but doable so far he is prepared to support me financially.He said no problem.
I got to the office the next day ,opened my Microsoft project ,drew up my schedule gave a buffer of 2 weeks for community issues ,allocated resources to all my activities,talked to Moses at the accounts for my mobilisation,called my guy omorose to get his team ready for the PHCN Installation,everything was on track.
For my mind ,i was ready................

No comments:

Post a Comment