Gbenguzeze adverts

Monday 24 November 2014

Chance or Destiny....Part 6...(5)

...............

'i no fit lie to you Jojo'.....Obi said
'You must be joking ,Obi,seriously?'.......I couldn't believe what i was hearing and the fact that Obi kept this as a secret all the while.
'na so e be o'....he said again.

I kept on looking at Obi,i had a feeling he was holding something back
'Obi,are sure that is all?'...i asked him
'i swear Jojo!'......
'The fact say u swear sef no make me believe you jor'.......
'I de tell youuuuu'......he tried convincing me
'I bet there is more,it can't be because of prison ,na him everybody dey use bad eye dey look this house?...
'nothing else o'....
'wetin Alhaji do sef wey e de chop beans?......i was sure by now Obi was hiding something
'Him na Dagbo man now,e get plenty things for him hand'...
'ehn ehn'...

I knew i had to change my approach if i wanted to get the information out of him and the only way to do that was to use his weak point....women!!.I would have to balckmail the info out of him.

'Lola even talk say u dey chike her sister?'.....i asked him
'Omo,i like that logo o,gba,she tell u?'....Obi's face lit up
'I see am self,she ask after you'......
'ehen ehn,true true?'.............
'Ehn now,i fit arrange make una meet sef'...
'Jojo ,my man!!!!!........
'Trust me now,na benbele thing'.....
'so how we go do am?........he was off his guard now.
'condition dey sha o'.....
'u don come o'...he went on the defensive
'wetin Alhaji do wey make am go prison?......
'omo,i think say we don forget that side now?.....
'Ok,no worry'...

I started to stand up all the while waiting to see his reaction.

'come now jojo,no go like that now'......Obi jumped up anf grabbed my hand
'Leave my hand guy'....
'wait na,u no say i gbadun that logo na,why u dey blackmail me now'........
'na u know o,if u like talk if u like no talk,na go i dey so o'..........i bluffed him

He paused for a while ,then i guessed he must have weighed what he would be losing compared to the information.

'No be say i no want tell you,the thing just get as e be'......Obi said
'Talk!!!'......
'But make sure say u no tell Uche o ,you fit still maintain pass am..........he was refering to Uche my room mate.
'Ok,ok,talk ,he wan pass say Alhaji shubi?'.....i preesed on
'E pass that one o'...
'Oya!'...

Obi swallowed his spit once again and suddenly ,i had this feeling that made me re think if i really wanted to know what Alhaji did but  it was too late because Obi just opened his mouth.

'Jojo,Alhaji kpai person!'....
'He what?...........i asked incredulously
'No be only that o'...
'ehn,there is more?'.....my eyes was about to pop out of its socket..

'he killed someone in this very  building!.................Obi whispered

'I did not know when i shouted ,MOGBEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment