Gbenguzeze adverts

Friday 5 September 2014

Chance or Destiny....Part 4 Continues......

Did i say chacha (poker) was 20 percent skill? ok..let me rephrase that.....chacha is actually 17 percent skill and 3 percent ojoro(cheating),thats right.

I looked at the faces of the guys in the game,Walata,Sido and Ak,all seasoned professionals....

Who said there was no honour among thieves?well Jeffrey Archer the writer might be right but there was certainly honour among gamblers.Once you are able to carry one of them along,your ojoro is secured.
I had to wait for my turn  to make the move and at the same time i must be sure not to get caught by the onile (moderator) if not i would have to pay the due fine or lose my turn.
'Onile ,help us get white london now'......i said to him..in a way trying to discharge him.
'Bring money.....na una 2nd hand una dey go so ...'.....he collected the money  from me and stood up.

In a twinkle of an eye i quickly stole an ace card,hid it in my palm then looked up to see if anybody noticed.Sido gave me a knowing look.Bam!!!! there is the honour.

Sido knew that i know that he knew that i know that he knew!! now ,all i have to do is try to win with it and set him out in the next game.

'Do my book,Walata !!' ....i shouted at Walata......wanted to get it over with before Onile got back.
' cool down now Jojo,how you want am?'...Walata asked
'Flush board'...chacha ,rotate and compensate,remove the guguru from their mouths and put in my mouth...........i replied trying to psych myself up.
Walata flushed the cards and dealt the rest.....
I checked my cards,i had another ace which means i can declare adasi(jackpot) and collect all the bets,thats like N600 naira at once,then set Sido with another N200 naira,well it was better than nothing.
'Adasi chop board!!!!!'..i declared ......tendering my cards and clearing the money at the same time.I quickly dropped the card i switched with the rest of the cards stealthily.
'Omo na wa o,una just dey use adasi chop person for this board,me i go count the cards o'.....Ak started to protest.
'Count am now,your own card loss'.....Sido quickly jumped to my defence....correct guy.
Argument quickly broke out,it was Walata and Ak versus Sido and i.

'wetin dey happun now'........onile had returned ...
'Jojo dey steal card now'.......Ak reported.
'Who dey steal card,which kind level be dat?.....i began to protest
'Jojo ,u don come again o,na why i de say i no want wahala o,infact we dey burst this board to reconvene in one hour''s time,make allman go sort himself out.'........onile gave the final order.

Everybody dispersed ,i settled Sido,watched a bit of snooker checked my pocket for my pack of white london
'Chai,na only one remain o.make i go smoke am outside ,dem no go allow me enjoy am'...i thought to myself.
As i stepped out of the SUB to go and sit down at abe igi,i bumped into .........Makanaky!!........a top officer in the Eiye Confraternity....

No comments:

Post a Comment