Gbenguzeze adverts

Friday 15 August 2014

Chance or Destiny----Part 2 continued....

Ok....pause....Walahi ta swear..i did not plan for what happened next
if u have been following the story ,you would naturally have an idea of how Sade Alagbo would look like...well,i also fall into that fallacy category expect of course we were all wrong.
If there was a beauty pageant for most beautiful omo alagbo in Nigeria,am sure Sade would win.
so you can imagine my reaction when she stepped into my site.
'anipe,omo elle ni aburo mi se,Engineer ti e ba fe ,olohun mi le gun yin ni igo ni ona 19 times but e ni ku o,ma kan fi bayi wi.' ...Olongbo must have read my reaction,cos he immediately threatened me that if i don't befriend his sister he would stab me like 19 times and still make sure i would be alive as a lesson.
Anyways,olongbo introduced us
'Engineer ,e toju aburo mi gan ni o,sade ta opa eyin,ati monkey tail oni N20 funmi'
I had no choice than to play along......i said hello and she answered me
'hi,hello am sure you are embarrassed already,don't mind my brother,he is a naughty egbon,he is actually my step brother,they call me sade at home but you can call me Salewa'
My mouth was left open.................

No comments:

Post a Comment